Electronic Payments Made Easy
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the event
Agenda: Do you wish there was an easier way for your customers to pay? The bottlenecks of getting invoices paid on time and the flow of the sales order to payment process can certainly hold up your cash flow. What if: • You could provide credit card and ACH processing at the customers' fingertips • You could provide a customer portal to allow customers to pay online with a variety of remittance types Join us and Blue Moon Industries for the Electronic Payments Made Easy workshop and see how these solutions change the 'what if' to 'you can'! We'll focus on how you can add:
• Credit card processing to Sales Order Processing and Receivables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP and Sales Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)
• Electronic invoice presentment and processing with a secure, PCOI-compliant, web-based billing structure for each billing entity (It's available for GP and BC)
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email email@example.com for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.