Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - Workshop Manage Users and Implement Security for Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
Time & Location
May 18, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the event
• Introduction - Add Users
• Create User Groups
• Implement Permissions and Permission Sets
• Configure User Access Times and Logging
• Understand Users, Profiles, and Role Centers
• Perform User-specific Setup
• Auditing Changes
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.