Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - Workshop Use G/L Journals In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDT
About the event
Agenda: Do you need to create and post journal entries in Business Central? Then this path is for you. Setting up general journal templates, creating journal transactions, including recurring transactions, and posting transactions are all discussed in the modules of this learning path. • Set up general journals batches and templates • Process journal entries • Use standard journals • Correct journal entries • Make Business Central verify the info before you post • Learn recurring journals • Allocate cost amounts to different departments In this webinar, the user will learn how to use General journals which are the basis of many financial functions in Business Central. A good understanding of how to use general journals helps users and companies to maintain correct balances in the general ledger and other accounts
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.