Save Money on Dynamics GP/LS Upgrade with Microsoft's Cloud 2 Promotion
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST
About the event
Agenda: Transitioning to a cloud business model is no longer a nice-to-have. It’s now essential for securing systems in the new hybrid world of work and ensuring that business leaders have the timely and accurate insights they need to make key decisions. To help you accelerate this migration journey, and help you decrease subscription costs, we have done this web workshop for you. • Understand the details of the new promotion launched on Feb. 01 (and how it is different from the previous Bridge to the Cloud promo) • Learn about the breadth of resources, tooling, and assets that Microsoft has published • Steps to get your transition/upgrade cost estimates
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email email@example.com for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.