Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Workshop Replenishment of Items
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EST
About the event
Do you need to replenish inventory items in your business? This webinar will show you options you can use to efficiently replenish items in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
• Configure manually items to be replenished • Inventory level concept and routines • Understand your demand with a lot for a lot • Plan and generate automated purchase orders • Add-Ons for Business Central to help with the replenishment • Add-Onn Artificial intelligence for replenishment
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.